Custom Search

Saturday, March 6, 2010

March Status - Weights and Stuff

3/2/10 Had Dr. appt. at VA.  Lab results are: 
Total protein ---> 4.1  Norm = 6.1 to 8.2
Albumin--> 1.8   Norm =  3.4 to 5.0

Thrusday 3 March, in the morning I weighed 147.8 pounds.

The past couple days, my lasix hasn't been working as effectively as in the past.  Today however, it has been seeming to work well.  I'm still taking 60 mg  bid.

7 March : Morning:  148.4 pounds
8 March: Noon ......151.6 pounds  (Lasix working well this morning)

***Feel like I am coming down with a chest infection. There is congestion in my lungs, but nothing is coughing up yet.  Don't feel like I'm running fever.
8 March:  evening weight:   153.4 pounds
9 March:  150.6 Pounds at 7:30 am.  I woke with sore throat, and aoughed up greenish phlem.  I don't feel feverish at this time.

***Contacted Dr. Sanders today.  I related my new issues.  I am to begin taking antibiotics.***
******Began taking Doxycycline hyclate 100mg CAP this evening.  I'm to take 1 cap bid.

10 March 10:00am - 151.4 Pounds
11 March:  156 pounds at 10:00 pm
12 March - I took my the last antibiotic I had this morning.  Still waiting for the additional antibiotics to arrive from the VA. 
I'm feeling much more tired today than in the previous weeks.  Even yesterday I had enough energy to ride my bike 2.5 miles to the store and back.

23 March 10  I went to dentist today.  I got 3 fillings and had 1 wisdom tooth extracted.
24 March 10  I havn't been weighing myself lately  since I know I'm increasing edema levels.. I don't need to weigh myself. I'm disgusted with my weight going up and I don't want to know the numbers. 
** Dr. Sanders correspondance arrived today via snail-mail.. Included in the letter are my lab results from my hospital visit  3/2/2010

Weight tonight  3/24   is  158.4 pounds

No comments: