Custom Search

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Swallowing my Pride Asking for Help

Help if you can. My wife needs a new car.


She tells me everyday the 20 year old car is going to quit running at any time. Last night she was really upset about it… but what can I do?


I’m a disabled veteran. I’m on a fixed income. I can’t work, although I would love it if I could… and I am reminded (by her) of the fact that I can’t work, every time I mention my deep desire to do so.


So here I am doing the only thing I can think of, asking you, a perfect stranger for help. If you have any ideas, or can help me in someway to obtain a new car for my wife, I would be eternally grateful.


I don’t drive, I can’t drive because of my disability.


It breaks my heart that I can’t give her the things she needs.

If you can help, contact me with a comment, or use my guestbook, or just use the donate button. 

No comments: