Custom Search

Monday, August 9, 2010

VIDEO - 3 Hospital Bed Exercises for Hospitalized and Bed-Bound Patients - VIDEO

These exercises can be done right in the bed!  The diagnals are done  while supine (laying on back).

When I get hospitalized, it's eazy for me to lay around getting weak.  I decided this isn't what I want so I started doing some simple exercises to maintain my strength.  In this video, I share a few exercises you might do, when you are hospitalized.   Check with your doctor or nurse to make sure you are okay to do them.

Also, this video shows a very good exercise for morbidly obese people to perform as a start to losing weight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good advice for beginner exercises while bed bound. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Thanks Daniel! ! I just recently broke my tibia&fibula and sprained other ankle. So ya I just wanted to thank you because I am very afraid of getting even more out of shape since I cant do my favorite exercise, which is walking lol. Small suggestion for future videos though is to not have something on in background. Was a little distracting.