Custom Search

Monday, March 26, 2012

Update: A couple weeks after my last hospitalization

You can see from the post below this one that I went to the hospital a few weeks ago to get the Albumin replacement.


Since my albumin was less than 1, I stayed for several days getting transfusions.  I also received IV Lasix immediately following each albumin dose.


My current weight is 173.2 pounds.  This is very good since my weight has not increased since I've been home.


This means that my edema has not been increasing.


I have noticed some fluctuation in my energy level, and at times seem to feel bloated.


Upon getting exercise (cutting the grass with a push mower) Sunday,  I have felt energized.


I have been able to do a lot of stuff today (Monday).


Do you think you need albumin replacement?  Tell me about your symptoms.  If you need a sympathetic ear to talk to, sign my guestbook or leave a comment and spill your guts.


Take care.  Remember, God loves you and you will be blessed if you follow Him.

No comments: