Custom Search

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Could changes be Helping me? Update

 I’ve been doing pretty well for the past 2 months or so. When I say “doing good”, I mean I haven’t had to go to the hospital for Albumin and Lasix infusions.


I can only speculate as to why this is so. A few things have changed.


You see, I realize the cause of my PLE could be a number of factors and I‘m trying to address them.


One cause could be environmental so I’ve made a drastic change.


It seems my protein losing enteropathy correlates with moving into the mobile home we now occupy. So, for the past year I’ve been sleeping in a separate building.


Also, I realize that some dietary changes could decrease inflammation and I’ve started eating some foods associated with this knowledge.


Also, I wonder on occasion if my PLE is stress related. For the past 10 years or so, the dynamic between my wife, my step daughter and myself, has caused much stress.


My step daughter has been quite absent form the situation over the past 9 months or so… especially after becoming pregnant and moving out.


Additionally, I’ve added some protein to my diet… on a regular basis: namely fish. I bake it, and try consuming fish at least 2 times/week.

No comments: