Custom Search

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Update: Good news on the home front


I have not posted anything in quite a while.   Sometimes I disappoint myself.

 

There is good reason though.  I’ve been working!

 

Hooray!  I’ve been working.

 

My health has improved enough that I had not been hospitalized in a long time so I decided to try my hand at employment again.

 

In 2006 I worked at a physical therapy clinic, and that’s what I’m doing again.  I’m so blessed.

 

I didn’t realize that my blogging experience would come in handy at a PT clinic, but I’ve been able to coach someone, a client of the clinic, to set up and begin a blog.

 

Because of my medical condition giving me so much idle time at home, I was able to become really good at blogging.  This is not the only blog I maintain.  I also have some blogs that you can see linked-to in the sidebar.

 

I’ve been very happy.

 

There is an unfortunate development in my life, though.  My illness, my medical condition had finally taken its toll in my marriage. 

 

Regardless of whose fault it is,  the fact is she’s living with another guy and his teenaged daughters.

 

I think my new  employment and the church I began attending has helped me through a depressing time.  I think  God has helped me too.

 

I’ll leave it here nor now.

 

If you are struggling, just keep digging.  Wherever you are in life, you can make good use of your free time.

 

Maybe you should start a bog.

 

If you want help with this task, leave a comment and I’ll give you some easy  to follow instructions.

No comments: