Custom Search

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Magic Fruit stabilizes Protein level?

I think I found a product (a fruit) that seems to help me hang onto more of  my protein.


I can't remember the name of it.  I think it was pronounced, "oh-seye-ee". (But I could be wrong).


I'm visually impaired so I never actually read the container.  I ate this fruit and drank some tea containing this fruit and blueberries.  I had the fruit each night for 3 nights, then started the tea, nightly.  It seems it took about 2 weeks when I noticed that my legs didn't seem as heavy with fluid.  I ate this fruit several months ago, like April of 2011, and since, I've only been to the hospital a few times.  My protein has gone up.  It's still not normal, but it is better than it has been.


So, if you have idiopathic protein losing enteropathy, try this fruit.  What have you got to lose.  The next time I buy this stuff, I'm going to pay attention and get the name right.  I'll post it when I find it.

No comments: